Re: installing 'invalid package file' in D7

Giganews Newsgroups
Subject: Re: installing 'invalid package file' in D7
Posted by:  Gijs Reulen (greul…@freeler.nl)
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2003

Solved it...

I finally removed the complete Indy9014 dir and unzipped from the original
again. Did not expect this to make much of a difference, but one has to try
something. Then ran fulld7.bat again en installed it again. Now everything
worked fine !!! Very strange. Once again I uninstalled, made some personal
modifications to idimap4client.pas, and compile and installed the package.
Again everything worked exactly as it should...
Very strange !
Still don't know much about this package magic in Delphi...

Gijs