Re: Finding example of large project using Indy

Giganews Newsgroups
Subject: Re: Finding example of large project using Indy
Posted by:  Malcolm Smith (mjfreelanci…@optusnet.com.au)
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2003

I've just about finished a very stable software 'router' that marshalls
commands from one set of clients implementing one custom protocol to another
group the expects another protocol.

Both clients and the 'router' have been completely implemented using
TIdTCPServer and TIdTCPClient - works like a charm.  The built-in command
handler functionality is one of the greatest strengths in my opinion.

I'm still learning Indy but for me it has worked without any problems.

--
Malcolm Smith
MJ Freelancing-http://www.mjfreelancing.com