Re: Finding example of large project using Indy

Giganews Newsgroups
Subject: Re: Finding example of large project using Indy
Posted by:  Jamie Burks (jburks.no.spam@synchronics.com)
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2003

My company has a credit-card transaction gateway that has been running for
the past year with no problem whatsoever. It has successfully processed
millions of transactions. We have several client versions accessing it, some
Indy some not. Load on the server itself has been miniscule at best. The
transactions are short. Indy has performed like a champ.

We use Delphi 5 and the latest Indy 9 version. For database we use Interbase
open source version which has also been great.

Jamie