Re: Finding example of large project using Indy

Giganews Newsgroups
Subject: Re: Finding example of large project using Indy
Posted by:  Dmitry Mikhilov (d…@fromru.com)
Date: Sun, 17 Aug 2003

The "buzZzer" contact management system (more than million lines in C++)
uses Indy 9.0.11 for both Server/Client capabilities and sending/retrieving
email. Indy works perfectly, though some effort was put in order to make
Indy email components handling cyrillic/UTF encodings properly. As far as I
know, these problems are solved in Indy 10 (am I right, Chad?)

Dmitry