Re: TIdAntiFreeze not working?

Giganews Newsgroups
Subject: Re: TIdAntiFreeze not working?
Posted by:  Dmitry Mikhilov (d…@fromru.com)
Date: Sat, 23 Aug 2003

Get rid of Antifreeze - use Indy components entirely in threads. I couldn't
make Antifreeze work properly too, but do not complain about it - Indy
components work like a charm in separate threads. I suggest Indy team to
remove Antifreeze at all.

Dmitry

"Joe Cocker" <j…@cocker.com> wrote: news:16359876FB7BE240j…@cocker.com...