Re: D7 Installation

Giganews Newsgroups
Subject: Re: D7 Installation
Posted by:  Geoff Lawrence (geoff_j_lawren…@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2003

I have solved this now. Basically I did a full D7 install which installed both Indy and the WebServices bit. Then once this completed I could go back and remove Indy and I did not lose the WebServices, seems odd to me as it insisted on a dependancy before but anyway. Then I could continue by following the instructions in IndyFAQ.pdf section 4.1. In my humble opinion it would help if this was explained in the FAQ documentation.

Regards

Geoff