Re: IDmessage issue in 9.14

Giganews Newsgroups
Subject: Re: IDmessage issue in 9.14
Posted by:  Dmitry Mikhilov (d…@fromru.com)
Date: Sun, 7 Sep 2003

Some tome ago I have reported an issue about failure of parsing messages
which have the lines starting with 2 or 4 dashes. AFAIK, Remy has corrected
it in Indy 9.0.13, but the bug seems to be still there... Possibly the line

---------------VOLUNTARY OFFER ELECTION REQUEST--------------------

is considered by Indy to be a message part boundary...

Dmitry