Re: IdPOP3Server losing messages :-(

Giganews Newsgroups
Subject: Re: IdPOP3Server losing messages :-(
Posted by:  Paul Kuczora (ne…@browserlock.com)
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2003

Just tried it on another mailbox.

15 messages arrived - only 13 got served to the mail client. All 15 were
deleted afterwards.

It was the *first* two messages that didn't get through by the look of it.

When I get back from Poland I'll stub in some serious logging code and try
to see what's happening.

Anyone know of a stable commercial POP3 server based on Indy code that I can
buy?