Re: Re: TIdAttachment and Content-ID header?

Giganews Newsgroups
Subject: Re: Re: TIdAttachment and Content-ID header?
Posted by:  Vincent Lemieux (vlemie…@orologic.com)
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2003

Hi and thank you for your reply.

I updated to 9.0.14.
I still have the same problem.

Like I said, the IdPOP3.RetrieveRaw confirm me that the Content-ID tag is received correctly.

But when trying to read it from the IdMessage component, I'm unable to get it.

The headers for the attached file in the saved file from RetrieveRaw is like this :

------=_NextPart_000_008C_01C3843C.3753D150

Reading the attachement headers this way :
Memo.Lines.Add(TIdAttachment(IdMessage.MessageParts.Items[viX]).Headers.Text);
Returns a string containing only :

Note that whatever I add a header called Content-ID or anything else.
I will never be able to get the additionnal values.

Thanks again ...

Vincent Lemieux

"Remy Lebeau \(TeamB\)" <gambit…@yahoo.com> wrote on Fri, 26 Sep 2003 09:22:33 -0700

> "Vincent Lemieux" <vlemie…@orologic.com> wrote in message
>
> > From TIdAttachment.ExtraHeaders.Text I get ... Nothing.
>
> When receiving the message, "ExtraHeaders" is not used.  Everything is
> stored in "Headers" instead.  "ExtraHeaders" only has meaning when creating
> a message.
>
> > I use Indy components delivered with D7. (9.00.10)
>
> You shold consider upgrading to the latest version (v9.0.14) instead.
>
> Gambit

---
Message posted via Elk News Web, the newsgroups web interface!
Get it from Atozed Software -http://www.atozed.com/elknews