Re: TIdMessage.LoadFromFile error message "Read Timeout"

Giganews Newsgroups
Subject: Re: TIdMessage.LoadFromFile error message "Read Timeout"
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2003

"lfi" <l…@worldonline.fr> wrote in message
news:D809CC81AF83E240l…@worldonline.fr...
> Indy 9.0.14
> I use this function for load the mail from the file .eml
> exported by Microsoft Outlook Express.
>
> On execute the LoadFromFile procedure I obtain the
> error message "Read Timeout". If the message contain one
> line that begin by one point then the load stop at this line
> and the error message NOT appear.

Outlook and Outlook Express are notorious for not including the terminating
line correctly for saved messages like they are supposed to.  As such, you
would need to add the terminator line to the message manually before then
your Indy version to the current development snapshot, which I believe
already contains a fix for this issue.