Re: Indy and NTLM proxy

Giganews Newsgroups
Subject: Re: Indy and NTLM proxy
Posted by:  Henk van Hoek (henk.no.spam@exencia.nospam.com)
Date: Sat, 22 Nov 2003

Hello Theo,

I have it working. Both basic authentication and NTLM is working fine.
I use the latest (checked out today) indy 9 stuff.

The following properties are needed:
HTTPOptions.hoInProcessAuth := True;

And indeed the IdAuthencticationSSPI unit referenced.

There is not much more to do to get it working.

Henk van Hoek