Re: Problems with 9..14 install

Giganews Newsgroups
Subject: Re: Problems with 9..14 install
Posted by:  Clayton Arends (nospam_claytonarends@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed, 5 Nov 2003

"Robert Byers" <rbye…@pacbell.net> wrote in message
news:80EEB7763B85E240rbye…@pacbell.net...

> ... are there any ideas as to why I'm having these problems?

Are you running BCB?  If so, I can confirm the same problem.  In my case, it
is caused by the use of the conditional "NO_WIN32_LEAN_AND_MEAN" in the
project options.  Since this conditional is necessary for certain Win32
shell operations I was forced to abandon INDY 9.0.14.  I reported this
problem through Nevrona's bug tracking but the last I checked it hasn't had
any nibbles.

The version that "re"introduced this problem was 9.0.13.  I am using 9.0.11
with no problem.

HTH,

- Clayton