Re: Indy version

Giganews Newsgroups
Subject: Re: Indy version
Posted by:  Remy Lebeau (TeamB) (
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2003

"Edward Diener" <eddiel…> wrote in message
> How can I tell exactly what version of Indy I have ? I am using BCB6.

If you have not installed a newer version of Indy yet, then you are using
Indy 8, as that is what ships with BCB6.  I do not know the exact build of
Indy 8 that was shipped.  I can't speak for Indy 8, but in Indy 9 one could
just right-click on any Indy component and there would be a item on the
popup menu for displaying the installed version.