|Subject:||Re: UTF8 & HTTP|
|Posted by:||Greg (greg_…@hotmail.com)|
|Date:||Wed, 18 Feb 2004|
"Greg" <greg_…@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> I've been having a problem with with some web pages... like Arabic. If I
> a simple get: strHTML := http.Get(strURL); the characters aren't right for
> the language. If I change it to (as someone in another newsgroups
> suggested) strHTML := UTF8Decode(http.Get(strURL)); strHTML ends up being
> empty most of the time.
> What can I do to get strHTML to contain the correct characters for the
> I'm using D7 and Indy 9.
The problem turned out to be the page encoding that I was displaying the
text on. Once I changed it, it displayed fine so I guess there isn't a
UTF8 & HTTP posted by Greg on Wed, 18 Feb 2004