|Subject:||Decoding Emails with Indy10|
|Posted by:||glup (email@example.com)|
|Date:||Tue, 24 Feb 2004|
My questions are related to decoding emails. I have looked into mailclient,
but still do not understand the following points
1. How do I get a Stream of a Message Part? I want to decode in _memory_ a
embedded message/rfc822 part.
2. How do I get the structure of the mail?
A really complex example message:
I need to address parts by the numbers in the first column.
How to dive into the message/rfc822 parts should be answered with (1).
I have seen TIdMessagePart.ParentPart and imaginge to use it as follows but
would like to verify this:
* search in TIdMessage.MessageParts those parts with ParentPart = -1.
* For each of those Parts (lets name it CurPart) I search those in
TIdMessage.MessageParts where TIdMessagePart.ParentPart = CurPart.Index
* and repeat that recursivly until I found the requested part
3. How do I get these parts in a raw format (as TStrings) without anything
done regarding charset, encoding and other transformations.