Re: Indy won't install... :-(

Giganews Newsgroups
Subject: Re: Indy won't install... :-(
Posted by:  Rhys Sage (abu…@127.0.0.1)
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2004

If you're looking for email functionality, try my free pop/smtp DLL on my
website under 'free programs'.

--
Yours

Rhys

Join the anti-spam project:
or view my website:
http://www.sageworld.org.uk

"Linux - an operating system that wants to work.
Windows - an operating system that mostly works.
Mac OS - an operating system that really works."