Re: Socket Error #10054

Giganews Newsgroups
Subject: Re: Socket Error #10054
Posted by:  Ron (ron@nospam.simdata.com.au)
Date: Sun, 28 Mar 2004

I guess it depends on where-abouts in the protocol exchange the connection
is being reset.  Its reasonably clear to me that you are not giving the
server what it wants - maybe login/password, maybe the sender address is not
recongnised, maybe the to address in not on the domain ...maybe try to look
at the messages being exchanged to determine whats going on.

Sorry, thats the best I can do on so little info.

Ron