Re: Turkis Character Problem in TIdMessage Subject Line...

Giganews Newsgroups
Subject: Re: Turkis Character Problem in TIdMessage Subject Line...
Posted by:  Bahtiyar KARANLIK (karanl…@boun.edu.tr)
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2004

Hi All,

I think I have given wrong information about the problem. The problem with
Turkish characters was in the From fields. I set the from name in the
following lines:

    aMsg.From.Name := 'TÜRKÇE KARAKTER - IÜÞÐ';
    aMsg.From.Address := ema…@domain.com

Also I write the following lines before the above two:

    aMsg.Clear;
    aMsg.Encoding := meMIME;
    aMsg.CharSet := 'ISO-8859-9';

Any ideas are welcomed..