Re: TIdMessage SaveToStream bug?

Giganews Newsgroups
Subject: Re: TIdMessage SaveToStream bug?
Posted by:  Serge Dosyukov (serge[AT]argosoftware[DOT]com)
Date: Mon, 5 Apr 2004

Yes, it is a bug of D7
Did you reinstall Indy, then use Dev build
If do not need access to a component after SaveToFile just leave it, it will
be destroied
If you need a component itself, then you need to reimplement method yourself

an article about sending E-Mails using INDY in D7/D8 will be available soon
on BDN and on my web-site
"up-to-D7" version and sample will be available tonight from here

http://www.dragonsoftru.com?go=press

Link is not activated yet, but it will be tonight

--
Serge Dosyukov
Borland Delphi product certified