Re: send a messgge

Giganews Newsgroups
Subject: Re: send a messgge
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2004

"Felix González" <felix.gonzal…@gvgest.es> wrote in message
news:EF088057059BE240felix.gonzal…@gvgest.es...

> How can I send a messagge from other computer in my network?
> I need that in the other computer appears a dialog box.

The only way to do that without any extra programs is to ise Windows'
built-in messaging service ... which is usually disabled on most machines
nowadays since spammers found a way to access it over the internet.

Otherwise, you will just have to write your own client/server programs, one
running on each machine and connected to each other, displaying your own
dialogs to the user when appropriate.