Re: Indy and Mono?

Giganews Newsgroups
Subject: Re: Indy and Mono?
Posted by:  Chris Harper (Chr…@newsgroup.com)
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2004

Someone else asked about this a little while back, and I believe it was
Gambit who advised that at present, it won't. Might be something I'd be
interested in using at some point in the future, too.

Separately: would it be possible for one of the administrators to get the
AtoZ newsgroups listed by Google? There's a lot of good info here, and it's
a shame it gets 'scrolled out' over time. Was thinking about starting a
separate thread to discuss the possibility, and might still if this doesn't
draw any attention.