Re: How can i call the RUN method

Giganews Newsgroups
Subject: Re: How can i call the RUN method
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2004

"Renato Martins" <renatoalmeidamartinsATnospamDOTigDOTcomDOTbr> wrote in
message news:2120D5AC4FA9E240renatoalmeidamartinsATnospamDOTigDOTcomDOTbr...

> I need to call the RUN method of a TIdPeerThread

No, you don't.  You *never* directly call Run() yourself.  That is not how
TIdPeerThread works.  Just for the same reason that you *never* directly
call Execute() for a TThread, either.

> the same way it's called when the connection receives
> data from its client. How can I do that?

What exactly are you trying to accomplish in the first place?