Re: Properties of TIdAntiFreeze - it's not working so good for us

Giganews Newsgroups
Subject: Re: Properties of TIdAntiFreeze - it's not working so good for us
Posted by:  API (ari.pikivir…@kolumbus.fi)
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2004

How is your synchronization with the main thread? As far as I know this
antifreeze does only processmessages inside the client thread if you have
set that application has priority true. All this means is that when it's not
working the thread is doing this processmessages. One thing could be
to check the buffer sizes and/or limit baudrate of there is no
synchronization
issues.

regards,
  ari pikivirta