Re: HotMail - any way to use Indy to send/receive mail through it?

Giganews Newsgroups
Subject: Re: HotMail - any way to use Indy to send/receive mail through it?
Posted by:  Steven Forbes (…@not_an_address.com)
Date: Fri, 1 Oct 2004

There's been some discussion about this recently in the atozedsoftware.indy.protocol.http group. I can't find the parent thread, but
the most recent couple of messages were responses to a request for somewhere to post sample code - the contributor was pointed to:

Copied from relevant message:

> I posted a mail a few weeks ago about changes to idHttp.pas to make it a
> webDav client.  I had a reply telling me where to send the new file, but
> it's disappeared off my list!

> Can someone tell me where I can send the pas file please.

> We've added most (possibly all) of the functions needed to communicate
with
> a webDAV server, including versioning control.  Not all functions are
fully
> tested yet, but we will be testing them and will post bug fixes as and
when.

> You could post a zip file to the Indy-Dev-Public group
> http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Indy-Dev-Public/files/).

...I've just checked, and the modified IdHTTP.pas file IS in the 'files' section of that Yahoo! group - so you might want to try
there. I'd direct link, but I don't think it'll let me (have to 'join' the group to reach it).
However, you might want to take note of this before you devote any time to it!

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2004/09/28/hotmail_from_outlook_fees/