Re: HotMail - any way to use Indy to send/receive mail through it?

Giganews Newsgroups
Subject: Re: HotMail - any way to use Indy to send/receive mail through it?
Posted by:  eshipman (mr_delphi_develop…@yahoo!!!.com)
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2004

> As far as we know, Hotmail uses a combination of HTTP WebDAV and XML for
> mail. Is there any more or less ready-made component to use this? We tried
> to search Indy for it, but since there are no docs for Indy10 we can't be
> sure....

Please see my article on accessing Hotmail from Delphi here:
http://www.delphipages.com/news/detaildocs.cfm?ID=137 (part 1)
http://www.delphipages.com/news/detaildocs.cfm?ID=138 (part 2)

and the article files:
http://www.delphipages.com/result.cfm?ID=4615

if you have any problems or questions, contact me at
mr_delphi_developer at yahoo dot com.

---
Message posted via Elk News Web, the newsgroups web interface!
Get it from Atozed Software -http://www.atozed.com/elknews