Re: how to parse/get multipart/form-data on the server side(TIdHTTPServer)

Giganews Newsgroups
Subject: Re: how to parse/get multipart/form-data on the server side(TIdHTTPServer)
Posted by:  Elric Pedder (elr…@novitraq.com)
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2004

"crazyray" <crazyr…@punkass.com> wrote in message
news:6C35AF6BFBAFE240crazyr…@punkass.com...

> i have the problem that my TIdHTTPServer needs to process
> multipart/form-data POST's. the problem is i only have the raw data and i
> need to get all the field-values. the main problem is that there are
> file/s included in the post. im not sure how to get the
> field-values/file/s. i searched the internet but didnt found anything
> (indy-related). maybe someone can point me to where i might find a already
> coded solution or at least to where i find the needed information to parse
> it correctly on my own.

I have developed a solution for this, which I can e-mail to you if you
still need it -- though it needs a little tidying and a demonstration.

I see that requests for some sort of HTTP-upload handling crop up quite
often.  I would be interested in contributing the code to Indy -- is that
possible?  If so, how should I go about doing it?

Regards,
- Elric

--
Elric Pedder (elric at mailtraq dot com)
Mailtraq Development (www.mailtraq.com)