Re: Installing Indy 9.00.17 on Kylix3

Giganews Newsgroups
Subject: Re: Installing Indy 9.00.17 on Kylix3
Posted by:  Ciaran Costelloe (ccostell…@flogas.ie)
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2004

"Fürst Martin" <martin.fuer…@arcs.ac.at> wrote in message
news:1B2EFC8C1DB6E240martin.fuer…@arcs.ac.at...
> Hi,
> I tried to update Indy on Kylix3 Prof. from 9.00.12 (shipped with Kylix3
> Prof) to version 9.00.17.
> Is there an installation guide to update Indy 9 for Kylix3?
> Or can anybody explain the installation procedure step by step?

I don't know if this helps, but a number of incompatibilities crept in at
various stages (we don't have anyone to test Indy on Kylix on a regular
basis).  A couple of months ago I got Indy 10 to install & run on Kylix and
the instructions are on the Indy website.  Indy 10 is not really beta any
more.

Ciaran