Indy 9.0.18: Can't get attachment when email in specific format

Giganews Newsgroups
Subject: Indy 9.0.18: Can't get attachment when email in specific format
Posted by:  ilya ovsischer (iomong…@popa.com)
Date: Wed, 1 Dec 2004

From: "ilya ovsischer" <iomong…@popa.com>
Date: Wednesday, December 01, 2004 9:15 AM

Greetings,
Below is part of the message that Indy is not capable of parse properly.
Outlook or Outlook Express does that without issue. I just need to know if
it can be solved by ugrading to Indy 10 or email is not RFC compatible:

To: "xxx" <xxx>
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2004 17:27:12 -0600 (CST)
From: "12577" <xxx>
M!essage-ID: <154399487@Intuity>
M!ime-Version: 1.0 (Intuity Multimedia Messaging)
C!ontent-type: image/tiff
C!ontent-Transfer-Encoding: base64
C!ontent-Disposition: inline; filename="fax.tif"
C!ontent-Description: Fax image (2 pages)
R!eturn-Path: xxx
X!-OriginalArrivalTime: 30 Nov 2004 23:28:23.0094 (UTC)
FILETIME=[48AF5D60:01C4D734]

SUkqAN4qAAAAAU2agAAAAU2agAAAAU2agAAAAU2agAAAAZE8F0wqgAAAAAHa
qyGn5izF05izFmLplLOHBizF3MXT4PYfhZsgXg9h7DtynIF4IIB7CTFZLDny
BbBxcWbkoAAAAAAB2p759+rnz755+fPvn3zzsX3xGI59+9Oed1enfpvn596j
[more encoded information was skipped, there is nothing after
end of that encrypted data.]

One more time Outlook shows empty body of the message and fax.tif as an
attachment.

I did add some !, so borland will allow me to post this message.
I hate firewalls !

Any suggestions are welcome.

All the best,
ilya