Re: Installing Indy 9.0.18 in Delphi 9

Giganews Newsgroups
Subject: Re: Installing Indy 9.0.18 in Delphi 9
Posted by:  Johan Stokking (joh…@stokking.nl)
Date: Tue, 28 Dec 2004

Ok, it works now. I modified the installation of Delphi 9 and installed Indy
9. Then I changed the library path from $(BDS)\Lib\Indy 9 to the source
directory of Indy 9.0.18. When I call the GetVersion method of an Indy
component, I get 9.0.18 so my problem should be solved. I hope that this is
a "legal" way to install Indy 9.0.18.