Re: Set email sender, reply

Giganews Newsgroups
Subject: Re: Set email sender, reply
Date: Thu, 5 May 2005

"Man Utd" <NOalanpltseSP…@yahoo.com.au> wrote in message
news:6F61C91D9BC9E240NOalanpltseSP…@yahoo.com.au...

>    attachment.Create(mailMessage.MessageParts, 'c:\mypicture.pdf');

That is not the correct way to create the attachment.  It should be this
instead:

    attachment := TIdAttachment.Create(mailMessage.MessageParts,
'c:\mypicture.pdf');

> How do I link the TIdMessage to the TIdSMTP ?

You don't.  You pass the TIdMessage as a parameter when calling
TIdSMTP.Send().

> How do I set the message header, reply to and reply address ?

Have you looked at TIdMessage's properties yet?  It has many properties for
all of that.