Re: Compiler Err w/ Indy 9 and C++ Builder

Giganews Newsgroups
Subject: Re: Compiler Err w/ Indy 9 and C++ Builder
Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2005

"Belmin" <gmail.c…@belmin.inverseforemail> wrote in message
news:37C5A8B129CEE240gmail.c…@belmin.inverseforemail...

> Hi. Whenever I try to add a IOHandler, I get this error when
> attempting to compile:

If you have both IdIOHandlerSocket.hpp and IdSocks.hpp included in your
code, try swapping the order of the includes.  Sounds like somehow
IdSocks.hpp is trying to be included multiple times, and thanks to the
mirical of header guard macros, might cause IdIOHandlerSocket to miss the
'Idsocks' namespace altogether.  That is not a Indy bug, just a C++ quirk
that can happens some times when headers include each other.