Re: Kylix 3 indy10 install problem

Giganews Newsgroups
Subject: Re: Kylix 3 indy10 install problem
Posted by:  chuck todd (cto…@cableone.net)
Date: Sat, 17 Sep 2005

Francis,

  I had to download the sources fromhttp://indy.fulgan.com/ZIP/
1.    The Indy10.zip file.

2.    then extract the Lib/Core/Res folder

3.    then edit the IdCreditsBitmap.RC

    remove the line containing:

    TIDDRAIN WAVE "sinkdr.wav"

4. execute makeres.bat (I had to do this on my Win98 with Delphi7
loaded);  If you don't want to do this I saved a copy on my website.

  http://myweb.cableone.net/ctodd/IdCreditsBitmap.res

at the bottom of the page.

5. rename dclindycorek3.dpk to dclIndyCoreK3.dpk

6. compile  dclIndyCoreK3.dpk

Continue followin the directons on the Indy site.

Chuck Todd