Re: Delphi5: Installing Indy10 not working

Giganews Newsgroups
Subject: Re: Delphi5: Installing Indy10 not working
Posted by:  Roberto Metzger (rrmetzg…@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu, 3 Nov 2005

I'm also trying to install it under delphi 5, but I have similar error
saying:

"Cannot load package 'IndySystem50.'  It contains unit 'FileCtrl,';which is
also contained in package 'Vclx50'"

I tried to install the packages using the described steps, but still no
success (first I tried using the installer).