Re: class ''TIdStreamVCL'' missing

Giganews Newsgroups
Subject: Re: class ''TIdStreamVCL'' missing
Posted by:  Jeremy Darling (jdarli…@eonclash.com)
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2005

I'll duplicate the answer that Remy posted in that group here just in case:

"Ed Dressel" <none> wrote in message news:4357c1…@newsgroups.borland.com...

> I am trying to compile Indy 10 for D7 and get an exception
> with IndySuperCore:

SuperCore is not up to date.  There have been changs to the core library
that are not reflected in SuperCore yet.

>    [Error] IdIOHandlerChain.pas(306): Undeclared identifier:
'TIdStreamVCL'

TIdStreamVCL was an early experiment to allow .NET and Native code to both
use platform-specific streams in a platform-independant manner.  This has
since been rectified and TIDStreamVCL no longer exists.