Re: Input is not an valid MIME Base 64 Format

Giganews Newsgroups
Subject: Re: Input is not an valid MIME Base 64 Format
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2005

"the bun" <rosario.carbo…@btinternet.com> wrote in message
news:BD77E8DB48DFE240rosario.carbo…@btinternet.com...

> Sometimes, rarely I receive an exception in my socket client which is:
>
> 'Input is not an valid MIME Base 64 Format'

There is no such message in Indy.

> This is the way I write from the client,
FSocket.IOHandler.Write(vBufferIn);
>      where vBufferIn is a TIdBytes build on a UTF8String.

Please show a more complete code snippet that actually compiiles.  What is
the actual value of the string?  Where and when exactly does the exception
occur?  Write() has nothing to do with MIME or Base64, so there is no way
that Write() by itself can raise an exception that isrelated to MIME or
Base64.