Re: VB.Net

Giganews Newsgroups
Subject: Re: VB.Net
Posted by:  Jim (rep…@groups.please)
Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2005

If you find any, let me know.

I downloaded the VB.Net NNTP Post example (located at
http://www.atozed.com/indy/Demos/10/index.en.iwp) to test out and learn more
about Indy, but it referenced a Borland file (Borland.VclRtl) not included
in Indy 10 or the VB.Net NNTP Post example.

When I asked about this missing file in the
atozedsoftware.indy.protocol.nntp newsgroup, "Remy Lebeau (TeamB)" told me
that I should use Delphi.

This makes me wonder why the VB.Net example is even posted.

I got the distinct feeling from the response that they (or Remy at least)
has no use for .Net developers unless it is Delphi.Net.

Perhaps I should speak with someone on the "A" team.......who knows?

I wish them all well.....and you also.