Re: Status of current snapshot

Giganews Newsgroups
Subject: Re: Status of current snapshot
Date: Wed, 1 Feb 2006

"Frans Bouwmans" <fbouwma…@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:0AE264F2A9EBE240fbouwma…@hotmail.com...

> this version does not compile

Please be more specific.  What EXACTLY does not compile?  What are the EXACT
error messages?

> Is somebody currently working on changes.

The snapshot is always under active development.  It is Indy's live code.

> I also saw that the current development snapshot is very different
> from the latest stable release (10.0.0.52) of Indy10.

10.0.52 is over 14 months old.  A lot has happened in that timeframe.

> The CM system has been changed from team coherence to  starteam etc.

Yes.  But that only effects how the code is stored.  There has been a lot of
work on the actual code itself as well.

> This also makes it difficult to see the changes between the latest
> stable and the current version, because all files have changed.

That is what Diff tools and changelogs are for.

> However I also have problems with TIdSMTPEnhancedCode and
> TIdThreadSafeInteger.

Please be more specific.