Re: Idantifreeze is not working. --- Solved the problem

Giganews Newsgroups
Subject: Re: Idantifreeze is not working. --- Solved the problem
Posted by:  superman (junghyeob.l…@citigroup.com)
Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2006

Thank you for replying to my ask.

There are some suggestion like Thread,
but we have over 200 forms and we use common communication component.
so, If we use Thread, we must change all our forms to process the result.

We trid to inspect Indy10 source and we found there is a problem in IdAntifreezeBase.pas.
so, We change the source like following.

--- Before

class function TIdAntiFreezeBase.ShouldUse: Boolean;
begin
  Result := False;
end;

--- After

class function TIdAntiFreezeBase.ShouldUse: Boolean;
begin
  Result := true;
end;

and we compiled and install it.

As result, IdAntifreeze is working properly.

If the solution I found may make other problems, please notice me.
and I wish Boland solve this problem.

Thank you again.