Re: Indy 10 vs C++ 2006

Giganews Newsgroups
Subject: Re: Indy 10 vs C++ 2006
Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2006

"stan" <stand…@post.cz> wrote in message
news:6411C43E26F1E240stand…@post.cz...

> in BDS2006 (C++ Builder) I got this message:
> Indy 10 does not currently support C++Builder

That is correct.  C++ support in Indy 10 is still under development.

> what version of Indy10 support C++ Builder?

None at the moment.  Not officially, anyway.  There are some third-party
packages floating around for Indy 10.  The development snapshot source code
for Indy 10's System and Core packages have already been updated for C++,
but the Protocols package has not been tested yet.

> Am I found them in Indy 9?

Indy 9 supports SSL.  Keep in mind, though, that Indy 9 requires custom SSL
DLLs (refer to Indy's website for download instructions).  It cannot use the
official OpenSSL DLLs.  Indy 0 was just recently updated to support them,
though.