Re: pop3 relayed to exchange smtp mailbox

Giganews Newsgroups
Subject: Re: pop3 relayed to exchange smtp mailbox
Date: Tue, 6 Jun 2006

"Marc Tessier" <tessier.ma…@videotron.ca> wrote in message
news:AFC5325E68FBE240tessier.ma…@videotron.ca...

> The pop3 messages are relayed to the smtp without problem
> but the attachments are corrupted.

Which version and build of Indy are you using?

By default, Indy parses the data when downloading a message, and dynamically
re-generates the data when sending a message.  In order to relay a message
as-is without any of that happening, you need to set the TIdMessage's
NoEncode and NoDecode properties both to True.

> I am not touching the message except  for the TO, CC and BCC.

Then you should be using the NoEncode/Decode properties so that the raw data
is completely untouched.