Re: I broke it

Giganews Newsgroups
Subject: Re: I broke it
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2006

"Connie McBride" <ccoki…@iwon.com> wrote in message
news:DB39F5801DFDE240ccoki…@iwon.com...

> indy 10.1.1

The current snapshot version is 10.1.5

> I updated my component set for the report builder, which led to
> updating the textra devices (which turns the report into the .pdf or
> the .htm files), which then broke my pretty html emails.  The graphics
> are no longer embedded in the email.

That is because your email is not formatted correctly to begin with.  There
are no "multipart/related" sections in the message to tie the images to the
HTML at all.  Given the message you have shown, the top-level "Content-Type"
header needs to be "multipart-related" instead of "multipart/alternative".
Also, each attachment has duplicate "Content-ID" headers.

Please read the following article:

    HTML Messages
  http://www.indyproject.org/Sockets/Blogs/RLebeau/2005_08_17_A.en.aspx

> Attached it the mail.txt file that I saved.  Can anyone help me
> pinpoint the problem so that I can fix it again?

Please show your actual code that is setting up the message before sending
it.