Re: OnWork does not work with D7 - 10.1.5

Giganews Newsgroups
Subject: Re: OnWork does not work with D7 - 10.1.5
Date: Wed, 4 Oct 2006

"Bahtiyar KARANLIK" <karanl…@boun.edu.tr> wrote in message
news:49CBD18A4F0AE340karanl…@boun.edu.tr...

> I have a server and a client. Client sends a file stream to server.
> On client side (IdTCPClient) OnWorkBegin and OnWorkEnd
> works and get fired but OnWork never fired.

Please show your actual code.  There should be no way for the OnWork event
to not be triggered if the other two events are.

When was the last time you downloaded the snapshot?  There was a problem in
an earlier snapshot where Write(Stream) was using write buffering.  That was
already fixed awhile ago.