Re: TIdHTTPWebBrokerBridge scalability problem?

Giganews Newsgroups
Subject: Re: TIdHTTPWebBrokerBridge scalability problem?
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2006

"rocco" <rb…@hotmail.it> wrote in message
news:7C0590F44B10E340rb…@hotmail.it...

> I've a scalability problem with a Soap Server program I made using
> TIdHTTPWebBrokerBridge from indy 9. It always works fine until
> we have a limited number of simultaneous requests (the limit of those
> connections is variable, ranging from 30 to 60) but after that the
> clients start to have an error (usually 10061).

What do you have set for the server's ListenQueue property?  It is set to 15
by default, which means that only 15 simultaneous clients can be queued for
acceptance at a time.  When a client tries to connect to the server, it is
put into a queue until the server calls accept() to remove a client from the
queue.  Any client that tries to connect while the queue is full will
receive a 10061 error until the queue is emptied.