Re: Indy-problems?

Giganews Newsgroups
Subject: Re: Indy-problems?
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2007

"Agneta" <agneta.kvi…@gmail.com> wrote in message
news:6235AA13AD1EE340agneta.kvi…@gmail.com...

> On connecting to our IW-application (standalone) when running
> in debug-mode, we get three consecutive error messages. The
> first one is "Project '...' raised exception class EIdSocketError
> with message 'Socket Error #0'."

That is not very helpful.  You did not say in what context it is being
raised.  What does the code look like?

> If we choose "Break" at that point, we get the following message:
> "Sourcefile not found -InStackBSDBase.pas".

That is nothing to do with the exception.  You don't have Indy's
source folders set up in your IDE's source path.  You are trying to
debug into the Indy code, but the IDE can't find the file to open.

> The following two errors are "Access violations"

Again, without knowing the context in which in the error is occuring,
it is very hard to diagnose.