Re: delphi 2007 - component pallette and file-new menu is missing item to create an "IWForm".

Giganews Newsgroups
Subject: Re: delphi 2007 - component pallette and file-new menu is missing item to create an "IWForm".
Posted by:  Warren Postma (…@tekran.com)
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2007

Warren Postma wrote:
> I have Delphi 2007 Win32 installed, and there is an icon to create a
> new "VCL for web" app, but no icon to add an IWForm to your new app.
> Any ideas?
>
> Warren
Interestingly , if I click File -> New -> Customize, the item "new form"
appears inside the VCL For Web category. However, it appears that the
IDE never sees the correct "context". (For example,
it wouldn't make sense to add an IWForm to any old VCL application).
For some reason, no matter even if I have an IW application open created
by the wizard, it does not allow me to add a form to it.

Warren