Re: TidMessage Plan / HTML with Images and Attachment LoadFrom / SaveTo STREAM - USING INDY10

Giganews Newsgroups
Subject: Re: TidMessage Plan / HTML with Images and Attachment LoadFrom / SaveTo STREAM - USING INDY10
Date: Tue, 15 May 2007

"Ant" <adcruze@tickets_NOSPAM.com> wrote in message
news:CF507A6A1726E340adcruze@tickets_NOSPAM.com...

> it seems to me that using LoadFromStream SaveToStream
> with a TidMessage screws up the email aa bit.

You did not specify wehat you have the TIdMessage's NoEncode and
NoDecode properties set to, or how the message data is being messed
up.

>    ( ADOQuery1.FieldByName( 'Message' ) as
TBlobField ).LoadFromStream(
> StrM );
<snip>
>    ( ADOQuery1.FieldByName( 'Message' ) as
TBlobField ).SaveToStream(
> StrM );

You should be using the DataSet's CreateBlobStream() method instead.
Don't cast to a TBlobField manually.