Re: Getting an error on a new install Delphi 4 C/S and Indy 9

Giganews Newsgroups
Subject: Re: Getting an error on a new install Delphi 4 C/S and Indy 9
Posted by:  Michael L. Edgar (medg…@accs.org)
Date: Thu, 31 May 2007

Additional Information:
I tried reinstalling Indy and noticed this error pop up when running
FULLD4.bat

C:\indy>fulld4
Borland Delphi  Version 12.0  Copyright (c) 1983,98 Inprise Corporation
IdCompressionIntercept.pas(30) Fatal: File not found: 'System.pas'
Borland Delphi  Version 12.0  Copyright (c) 1983,98 Inprise Corporation
Indy40.dpk(30) Fatal: File not found: 'Vcl40.dpk'
Error!

Those 2 files are on both machines in the same place so it really does
not help me fix the problem, thought it may help someone.

Sincerely,

Michael L. Edgar