Re: Doman of forward path is not allowed error

Giganews Newsgroups
Subject: Re: Doman of forward path is not allowed error
Posted by:  Remy Lebeau \(TeamB\) (gambit47.no.spam@no.spam.yahoo.com)
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2007

"Steve Fields" <fields…@bellsouth.net> wrote in message
news:DD2406C15C2DE340fields…@bellsouth.net...

> I have a recipient address that is all numbers for the user and a
> normal domain. This same address will send through MS Outlook
> with no problems but when I use TIdMessage and TIdSMTP that
> is in a lot of emaple codes I get the error in the subject line.

What does the actual recipient address look like?  What is the complete
error message?  This is not an Indy error, so it has to be coming from the
SMTP server itself.  Have you tried looking at the raw SMTP data traffic
with a packet sniffer to see what Outlook and TIdMessage are actually
transmitting?