Re: Indy10 in BCB5 - very close

Giganews Newsgroups
Subject: Re: Indy10 in BCB5 - very close
Posted by:  Malcolm Smith (malco…@mjfreelancing.com)
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2007

Whatever the problem is, there's a large number of HPP files that have not
been created.

I originally posted my BCB5 batch file in the thread "Important - Need help
testing new Indy version and fast!" dated 8th Sept.

Any chance of someone having a look - I'm trying to test Indy10 under
BCB5 -> 2007 but am not having much luck.

--
Malcolm Smith
MJ Freelancing

Associate Editor
C++Builder Developers Journal
http://www.bcbjournal.com

"Malcolm Smith" <malco…@mjfreelancing.com> wrote in message
> I've created a BCB5 batch file based on the BCB6 version.

[snip]