Re: Indy 9 and RAD2007

Giganews Newsgroups
Subject: Re: Indy 9 and RAD2007
Posted by:  Richard (rwskinn…@ATccwipDOTnet)
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2008

[DCC Warning] IdGlobal.pas(184): W1010 Method 'WaitFor' hides virtual method
of base type 'THandleObject'
[DCC Warning] IdStack.pas(263): H2443 Inline function 'AnsiSameText' has not
been expanded because unit 'Windows' is not specified in USES list
[DCC Warning] IdHTTPHeaderInfo.pas(139): H2365 Override method
TIdRequestHeaderInfo.destroy should match case of ancestor
TIdEntityHeaderInfo.Destroy
[DCC Warning] IdCustomHTTPServer.pas(592): H2443 Inline function
'AnsiCompareText' has not been expanded because unit 'Windows' is not
specified in USES list
[DCC Warning] IdCustomHTTPServer.pas(602): H2443 Inline function
'AnsiSameText' has not been expanded because unit 'Windows' is not specified
in USES list
[DCC Warning] IdCustomHTTPServer.pas(1200): H2443 Inline function